First Infinity provides professional service by adhering to our commitments. Our reputation as one of the most outstanding small minority businesses speaks volumes about how important it is to have satisfied customers. First Infinity has a proven track record of great performance, an impeccable safety record, and repeat clientele.
FIC is has the collowing certificatoins
- City of Atlanta, AABE Certified
- Fulton County, MBE/DBE Certified
- Department of Transpertation
- MARTA Certified
- SBA 8(a) Certified
- WOSB Certified
- HUBZone Certified
Primary NAICS Code:
- 238160 – Roofing Contractors
Secondary NAICS Code:
- 238130 – Framing Contractors
- 238170 – Siding Contractors
- 238310 – Drywall and Insulation
- 238320 – Painting and Wall Covering
- 238350 – Finish Carpentry Contractors
|| 3/1/2009 – 2/28/2018
||Case Number: 30306
||Women Owned / Black American
- 1521 – Single-Family Housing Construction
- 1761 – Roofing, Siding, and Sheet Metal Work
- 2952 – Asphalt Felts and Coatings
- 3444 – Sheet Metal Work
|Accept Government Credit Cards:
As a result o fate 8(a) certification, First Infinity Construction can:
- Negotiate “sole-source” contracts not exceeding $3 million for goods and services.
- Bid for “set-aside” contracts (of any size) in competition with other 8(a) businesses.
- Team with other large and small companies which allow government agencies the extraordinary flexibility to streamline the contract award process while securing quality work and excellent customer service.
For contracting opportunities emial firstname.lastname@example.org